Willamette Shakespeare is a non-profit theatre company based in Oregon's Willamette Valley. We are dedicated to providing classical theatre, free of charge, to audiences of all ages in Portland and the Willamette Valley wine country.
Willamette Shakespeare is pleased to announce that we will be presenting Twelfth Night for our sixth season. This will be our second collaboration with Portland's Northwest Classical Theatre Company.
Great coverage in the Oregon Wine Press!!!
Want to buy a picnic at the show? Food provided by:
- Babica Hen Cafe at Stoller Vineyards
- 1910 Main at Montinore Estate
- The Dundee Bistro at Ponzi Vineyards.
2014 Performance Schedule
- August 1st - 3rd: Stoller Vineyards, Dayton
- August 8th - 10th: Montinore Estates, Forest Grove
- August 15th - 17th: Ponzi Vineyards, Sherwood
Fridays and Saturdays at 7 PM. Sundays at 6 PM.
Read the April 2014 newsletter for additional details. In this newsletter:
- Shakespeare's Birthday at the Chehalem Cultural Center
- 2014 Dates and Locations
- Helping Willamette Shakespeare
- Shakespeare Around Town
Join us on Thursday April 24th from 7 - 8:30 PM at the Chehalem Cultural Center for a celebration of Shakespeare's 450th birthday and a roundtable on Shakespeare and authenticity.